Monday, July 8, 2013

Jewelry Soap and Tart Review!




Hello my amazing fans!

Today I bring you Jewelry Soaps, and a few Jewelry tarts! I received two jewelry soaps, which were Oatmeal Clove, and Lavender seashore. My favorite was Oatmeal Clove, when applying it to my skin I smelt a lovely mix of clove and oatmeal. After I was done showering, I could still smell it on my skin after I was dressed, it didn't even leave any residue either. Lavender Seashore is amazing! It really smells like if you were walking down beach with the lavender scent blowing through the wind. My kids love it!

 

I also was able to try the Chocolate Chip Cookies Jewelry Tart. I absolutely love it! Now I don't have to cook cookies just to smell it! I almost ate the tart!!!

If you are looking for Soy tarts that smell delicious, and all natural soaps, that not only clean wonderfully but also smell amazing you need to head over to Jewelrycandles.com and view all their other amazing products!




No comments:

Post a Comment