Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Scentsational Sugar Scrubs and Body Butter Review

Scentsational Sugar Scrubs and Body Butter


I have always been a fan of sugar scrubs and body butter, but this was my first time using a sea salt scrub. I have to say after using the sea salt scrub, I am a bigger fan of the sea salt scrubs then the sugar. I have horrible dry skin, I live in North Dakota, it is dry, cold, and can change temperature on a drop of a dime. When I get out of the shower I have to use a very expensive lotion, and even then it doesn't seem to help. 

What I really like was the packaging, and the how to use cards that was sent with. They were informative and were very clear where to apply it. I thought that was very neat especially when someone who has never tried a scrub before orders this product they know exactly what to do and what not to do.

The first scrub that I used was the Honey Almond Sea Salt Scrub. I fell in love with the scent instantaneously! I used it on my left side, I have to say it did exfoliate better, but I think that is due to how big the sea salt particles are compared to the sugar particles. 


My second scrub was Lavender Sugar Scrub. I used this on my right side, and I tell you what, I am a mother of 2 toddlers (2,1) and I almost never get time to relax. This scrub was just what I needed after yesterday. It was one of my most relaxing showers I have every had!

After you use the scrubs, you are supposed to wash with your regular wash and right away I felt a big difference from how my skin normally feels after I wash. I then proceeded to get out of the shower dry myself off and use the Coconut Body Butter. Again, there was a how to use card, it told me right away what to expect. This is the best body butter I have ever used, and I still feel it this morning, I don't need to get up and put lotion on,my skin is so soft and smooth!


I recommend this to any one who has problems with dry skin, or who just wants to pamper themselves. You can find Missy Walker, Scentsational Sugar Scrubs and Body Butter on Facebook here and you can visit her website here.


Gamer's Galore and More received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for evaluation purposes. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising. Gamer's Galore and More Disclosure.

8 comments:

  1. I want to try this! New england weather kills my skin as well! Great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I would LOVE the Lavender Scrub! I love Lavender anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almond is my favorite scent. I think this would be a great product for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderful! Here in Wisconsin we have such cold, dry winters that I need something awesome to keep from being an alligator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm they have so many yummy scents! I need some of the shea butter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vegas weather is the worst. I would love to try this and Almond is my favorite scent, so I am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds wonderful! My skin is so dry from the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried salt scrubs before and it is amazing what a difference it can make. I always get so itchy in the winter from dry skin. I'll have to take a look at the website. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete