Monday, April 15, 2013

Future of Skyrim.

No more Skyrim DLCS :(


Well, we have heard today from Bethesda and they have announced on The Bethesda Blog that they will be moving on to their next adventure, there will be small updates for Skyrim, but I believe there will be no more DLC.

So will this mean that there will be Fallout 4? 


According to Metro.co.uk Bethesda is hiring for the next gen game. I know I am very excited to hear this. We should expect them to kept this under lock and key and announce it at E3. 

What should we expect from Fallout 4? Not much is for certain, but I am hoping to be able to explore more of Capital Wasteland possibly after events of Fallout 3. It would be awesome if you could import your files from Fallout 3 to Fallout 4. We will see. 

We know Three Dog will be with us! The Actor from Three dog (Erik Todd Dellums) hinted towards his appearance soon. He was given permission Bethesda to state, " To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog Coming! 

This is very exciting news indeed! I know I will be writing more as soon as I find more out and keep you updated!

<3
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment