Sunday, August 11, 2013

Helping a family in need! The Maves family.

Hi everyone!

Tonight I bring you something close to my heart. It is so close to my heart because I would be beside myself with distraught trying to keep everything together and if it had happened with one of my pregnancies I would love the support and help from others.

I went to school with Doug. He was kind enough to help me off the track during a track meet when there was and awful accident and I sprained my ankle pretty bad. Today I am returning the favor. Helping him in his time of need.

Doug's family was graced with their newest arrival, Kaleb. He was very early! He couldn't wait to meet his parents! He was born at 24 weeks. He was 1lb 2 ounces. He is currently learning how to breathe on his own.

John, one of Doug's best friends since school has set up a fundraiser for them. All the proceeds will go straight to the family.

An old era bottle opener made from 304 stainless steel from Marquette, Michigan. The dimensions are 2.70 x 0.75 x 0.25 inches. They are 15$ each. I think these are just amazing! Please order one if you have the money. It would certainly help out a wonderful family who is trying to get back on their feet. You can go HERE to read their story and view pictures of their beautiful family. Please be sure to share with your friends!

Thank you!!
Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment