Monday, March 24, 2014

I've been gone for awhile....

Holy! I have been gone for quite some time! Let me tell you what has been going on in my life. I have been busy planning a 1100 mile move back home for my children and I, going to prenatal appointments, teaching my daughter preschool lessons. Other than that not much has been going on. Oh, I beat New Vegas, and it's DLCs. Played some Halo 3, A Bard's Tale, beat Dead Island, and Dead Island Rip tide.




I'm currently watching Comic Book Men, I love it. Need a nerdy laugh? You need to check out The Guild, and Dr. Horrible!  My husband has started to play Titanfall, he loves it so far. I still need to play it. Possibly one night when he is at work, and the kids are asleep....That would be tonight! Haha

I am really looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online coming out on pc April 4th, and on the next gen consoles in June. I will be delivering in June, and the hubs is keeping the one out here so, I have to wait till he comes back home end of December, but then December 31st Shadows of Mordor comes out.

What have you all been up too? Tell me in my comments or on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment