Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Think Again!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Think Again!

I recently received a party game to review called Think Again! It a game for 3-10 players, and has an age limit of 10 and up.  

Think Again! allows you to test your skills giving the right....or wrong answers! That's right! I said wrong! There is a total of 50 cards, which amounts to 300 questions, on the back of each card is an indication of right or wrong. If it has wrong on the back you need to answer all the questions wrong. In example: What color is cow's milk? If you say white you are wrong, but if you say any color other than that you are right.

How you play: Each turn a reader asks a question from a card, hiding the back, at the same time the reader shows the back of the card to all of the players. First to answer with the right, or right wrong answer gets a point! If you get the answer wrong..or the wrong answer right you lose a point! 

My brothers, husband, and I all had fun, and enjoyed it. Can't wait to play it again at the next family gathering!

Go here to visit Iello games website
Go here to visit Iello Games on Facebook
Go here to visit Iello Games Twitter page



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment