Friday, September 13, 2013

Gryphon of the Hidden Realm.

I recently had the honor to read and review Gryphon of the Hidden Realm, by Robert Denethon. This is the second book in the series.

This story follows Boy, an orphan, who meets a most curious creature Hwedolyn. Looking to find out what is happening gryphon, boy follows his unknown destiny to become a protector to all magical creatures!

This book was most captivating! If you are in love with magical realms I recommend this book as a must read! Mr. Denethon's writing flows together, to make you believe that you are truly there with boy, and you are living character inside the book. I am definitely looking forward to reading more material by Mr. Denethon!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment