Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Storm Dancer.


Storm Dancer by Rayne Hall.






I was given the honor to read this book, Storm Dancer by Rayne Hall, and review it. I was very intrigued when I read the discription: 

Dahoud is a troubled hero with a dark past. As a siege commander, he once razed, raped and killed... and he enjoyed it. Now he needs to atone.  He has sacrificed everything to build a new identity and a life of peace, and he devotes himself to protecting women from harm. But Dahoud is not alone. Inside him lives a devious demon, a djinn that demands he subdue women with force. It torments him with pains and tempts him with forbidden desires.  When the women in Dahoud's life repay his kindness with betrayal, his hard-won control over the djinn breaks. 

Once I started the book, I could just not put it down at all. This book is a dark- fantasy novel and is not recommend for young readers. The author's play of words were prodigious. The characters were built very well, that goes for the plot as well. I find myself fighting his inner battles with the Djinn, as I continue to read.  If you are looking for a well built plot, strong characters, a novel that can make your imagination soar to new levels, and don't mind a dark fantasy I completely, wholeheartedly recommend this novel for you! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment