Friday, February 1, 2013

Skyrim DLC Hearthfire Review

You all know this is for the Xbox 360 haha


Not only was I so excited for Hearthfire, I was excited that it only cost 400 Microsoft points! It's not a big add on but for my it will do. Hearthfire allows you to buy land from the three cities you can not buy a house, Morthal, Dawnstar, and Falkreath. It also allows you to adopt two children, and do the suzy homemaker activities like bee keeping, or own your own fish hatchery. You also get to construct trophies of animals, enemies you have killed!


Now comes the inevitable.... It has Glitches..Yes I said it.... Even though it is hard for me to admit it does.

First glitch: you are supposed to receive a letter from one of the cities invited to buy a plot of land, I had to go track down everyone to be able to buy land.

Second glitch: DAWNSTAR   need I same more...yes, yes I do. So I was so excited that I even started a whole new character. Started the story line, and all. I finally get to Dawnstar, and I can't even get the Jarl to offer to let me buy land ( yes, I did complete Vaermina's curse.)

Should we expect glitches yes it's Skyrim, should you buy Heathfire? I believe if you enjoy building, taking care of children, and having 100% completion DEFINITELY!


Thanks for reading!
<3 Amanda

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! I can't wait for Hearthfire to release on the PS3!! UGH! :)

    ReplyDelete