Thursday, March 28, 2013

DecalThat Product Review.


DecalThat!


I am so excited to bring you this product review! I recently had the opportunity to review a decal from DecalThat. Since I am a proud oilfield wife, I chose the Proud Oilfield Wife Decal.

I had never put a decal on my car window, so I was a little nervous that I would screw it up. I was so happy when I opened the envelope and found instructions. They were very easy to read and understand. It was only 5 easy steps. 


1.) Clean the surface.
2.) Secure with tape.
3.) Remove backing paper.
4.) Apply the graphic.
5.) Remove Transfer tape.







The decal went on nice and smoothly. I was very impressed. I am so happy with this decal, it defines me. I am sure other oilfield wives will love this as well. DecalThat has some awesome decals that range from car to wall. They even have a cup that you can chose your decal. If you want great, and friendly service, you are looking for a quality decal, then I highly recommend DecalThat.

DecalThat has a Facebook page that you can view here. They also have a webpage that is very user friendly and you can view that here. If you are a big Esty fan, they also have an Esty page that you can find here.


DecalThat has agreed to sponsor a giveaway! It will start this Sunday March 31st at 8 pm mountain, and will run until noon April 10th. Winner will win their choice of a decal. Be sure to return Sunday to view and enter the giveaway!



3 comments:

  1. What a cute oil rig decal! I like that you can show who you are with style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I have so many ideas for these!

    ReplyDelete